Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
General media guidelines
- Media passes admit you to the media seated area or gantry, and the post-match interview areas. You will not be given access to track side, unless you have been issued with a specific pass.
- Photographers and media with trackside accreditation will be issued with details of the post-match media protocols and photographers positions in advance of the match
- Broadcast non-rights holders must store their cameras in the media centre during the match. These can be retrieved in time for the post-match interviews.
- Under no circumstances will members of the media be granted admission to the dressing rooms at any time.
- You should be aware that a strict No Smoking Policy is in operation within the stadium. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that you are not permitted to exit and re-enter the stadium to smoke. Your co-operation in this matter is appreciated.
Accreditation is issued on the understanding that photographs taken at matches are to be used for editorial purposes only in newspapers, football magazines, sports journals, websites etc. Under no circumstances are photographs to be used for commercial exploitation such as stickers, sticker albums, trading cards, playcards, trading card binders, pogs, photoprints, confectionary stickers, booklets, calendars, jigsaws, posters or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the Scottish FA.
- Bibs must be returned to stewards/collection point at the end of the match seven days. Failure to do so will result in you or your media outlet being charged
- Photographers must not encroach on the playing area before, during or after the match
- The track must be kept clear (except when entering or leaving the stadium)
- Photographers may only operate from positions designated by the Scottish FA. This is normally behind Access or admission to the dressing rooms is prohibited at all times
- Access is granted for the purposes of still photography only. Video or other moving image cameras are prohibited.